Live Homework Help
Live homework assistance is available Monday through Sunday 4:00PM -- 9:00PM PST
What Subjects Are Offered?
Live Tutoring, Homework Help and Skill Building is available for students in grades 3 – Adult Learners in the following subjects:
* Math, including Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Calculus
* Science, including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Earth Science
* Social Studies, including US History, and World History
* English/Language Arts
1. Writing Assistance consists of three components:
1. Live writing assistance during the initial stages of the writing process to help students with organizational structure, idea trees, general conceptual hierarchy, etc.
2. State-aligned skills building exercises that challenge students to respond to a series of writing prompts and short exercises.
3. 24-Hour Writing Lab (described above)
2. Reading Comprehension/Grammar/Vocabulary Skills Building through one-on-one sessions that draw from our library of state-aligned reading passages and questions.
3. English Literature
* Foreign Languages
What is the difference between “Homework Help” and “Skill Building”?
As the name implies, when you need help with your homework, select “Homework Help.” If you need help with a specific academic skill, such as mastering long division or improving your reading comprehension, select “Skill Building” and you will be connected with one of our live tutors. Our skill building tutors utilize our library of state-aligned online materials in interactive skill building exercises.